Why do an assessment?
We know that what we do NOW affects how we age and how our body will be and feel in our next decade of life. We know that psychology effects physiology & vice versa. We know that our body adapts to exercise demands and in order to continue to support the body as a whole in progression we must assess.
In this session, we will...
- Discuss your health, medical, and exercise history, injuries, ect.
- Look at where you currently are and where you want to go. What do you want? Why? When? Together we set goals and intentions and we put together a program as the how we will get you there.
- Measurements ~ In order to set specific, attainable, realistic, and relevant goals, we need to have a baseline. Knowing where we are starting from will allow us to have a clearer vision of where you want to be and what it will take to get there.
- Movement screening ~ we assess how your body is moving to give us a clearer picture of what your body needs based on the way it moves.
- Discuss your current lifestyle using the Body IQ Lifestyle Assessment and develop lifestyle strategies and exercise Rx to conquer any challenges you may be facing to make sure the work you are putting in during your workouts is having a positive effect on your body as a whole.
- Discuss nutrition: what is going in your body, when, and how do you feel overall? Take home an easy food log template so we can assess what you are eating and make any adjustments or additions necessary.
- Female clients - discuss your menstrual cycle and the benefits to training WITH your cycle, not against it!
Consultations are 1 hour. We will send you a packet of New Client Paperwork to fill out and bring to this appointment.